Metadata++
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display One Piece Card Game Japon OP-08 – Two Legends : où la ...
Voir le deal

gibbsyns3
gibbsyns3

First Project - Seeking Overview Help for Metadata and Metadata++ Empty First Project - Seeking Overview Help for Metadata and Metadata++

Jeu 10 Mar - 15:54
I have set myself the mission of working through my music, video, books etc data with the dual aim of improving the file metadata for search and organisation, and also in meeting the requirements of services such as Plex for TV and Film, and Alfa for my Library.

First I am trying to get an understanding on Metadata as it applies to the various file types. If I look at the metadata/attributes options offered by Windows, some are obvious as to the file type to which they apply, e.g. Camera Model, but others are less so, with terms that may be appropriate for various file types, Duration, Date Released etc, and others which it is assumed are intended for all file types, such as File Size and Access etc.

Also, there are some that Windows does not offer at all, in books for instance, the ISBN number would seem an obvious bit of metadata carried by epub etc files.

I hope someone here can help me with two things.

First, is there any help guidance on using metadata++ for new users as it applies to various media types? I have not been able to find anything.

Second, does anybody know of a good source of overview information on Metadata - which of windows' fields apply to what file types, how to deal with metadata that windows does not display etc.

I have a feeling the spare time in my life is going to be largely metadata orientated for the coming months, so any help getting started would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers me dears xx

jean-1
Admin
https://www.logipole.com

First Project - Seeking Overview Help for Metadata and Metadata++ Empty Re: First Project - Seeking Overview Help for Metadata and Metadata++

Ven 11 Mar - 14:01
Hello

The Metadata++ is still in development, it take a long time, sorry.

Infos about metadata:
IPTC: [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
EXIF: [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
XMP: take a look at Exiftool: [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

Jean
jean-1
Admin
https://www.logipole.com

First Project - Seeking Overview Help for Metadata and Metadata++ Empty Re: First Project - Seeking Overview Help for Metadata and Metadata++

Ven 11 Mar - 16:13
I will add all the MOBI metadata to the next release (coming next week).
It will show ASIN, Author, BookName, CDEType, Thumbnail, ISBN etc...

Jean
Contenu sponsorisé